Read Write Inc. Fresh Start offers older primary and lower secondary children, who have not made progress in their reading, a second chance to catch up and become fluent readers.
- As with Read Write Inc. Phonics children are taught the 44 sounds systematically in lively, fast-paced phonics lessons
- The Fresh Start Modules contain engaging, age-appropriate stories and non-fiction texts
- The 33 modules give clear progression and practice in reading and develop comprehension and writing skills
- New anthologies provide extra practice and consolidation
- All the text have been specially written for this age group
Fresh Start Anthologies contain a variety of lively non-fiction, poetry and fiction texts, including quizzes, play scripts, and comic strips to motivate students to read for pleasure. They can be used alongside the Fresh Start Modules, or to supplement other reading programmes.
Anthologies Volume 5 contains 5 texts. They can be used alongside the Fresh Start Modules 21-25, or to supplement other reading programmes.